Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Determining machine workgroup or domain

Determining machine workgroup or domain

Walter Zydhek

Is there a way in asp.net/vb.net to determine whether a
machine is
configured as a member of a domain or whether it is
setup as part of a workgroup? And how can I determine the
name of that domain or workgroup?

-Walter Zydhek

Teemu Keiski

Just a desperate shot ( ), but try checking Environment.UserDomainName
(Environment class is in System namespace)

--
Teemu Keiski

news:03ca01c39fed$7ca8f920$(E-Mail Removed)...