Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > net.credentialcache.defaultcredentials is blank and will not retain user info

net.credentialcache.defaultcredentials is blank and will not retain user info

Chris Ericoli

Hi,

As the subject suggests, the defaultcredentials object that i need my code
to acces is empty, despite the user having logged onto a win 2000 domain.

I cannot understand what my be causing this, so if anyone can help - i would
be very grateful.

Cheers

Chris

Chris Ericoli

Problem solved.

Discovered that defaultcredentials is only valid if impersonate is enabled
for the asp app

news:(E-Mail Removed)...