Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Forms authentication then redirection to a secure web with NT authentication?

Forms authentication then redirection to a secure web with NT authentication?

Jéjé

Hi,

I want to allow access to particular secured intranet web sites.
These intranet are stored in sharepoint (2003 version)

Actually I've disabled the anonymous access so the user must type it's
login/password.

Now, I want to create a first site where my users will type their
login/password in a form, then I'll display the list of authorized
sharepoint web sites. Then the user will click on the link of the target web
site but I don't want to ask the user to enter it's login/password (the NT
authentication)

The login used in the webform will be validated by the standard NT account
in the active directory.

So, is it possible to do this? or I must used the NT authentication
instead-of the webform authentication?

Thanks.

Jerome.

Teemu Keiski