Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Impersonation failure

Impersonation failure

MS Newsgroups

Hi,

I am trying to implement Impersonation in ASP .Net, but can not get it to
work. I have copied the sample code
to impersonate a specific user in

But when i execute it, i get a exception thrown with the text "Impersonation
Failure". I have given the DOMAIN\ASPNET "Act as part of operating System"
right and added the <identity impersonate="true /> tag in the web.config
file. The website is configured for Anonymous access and is runninmg on IIS6
on Windows Server 2003.

If anyone have some ideas on what might cause this, please let me know

Regards

Niclas