Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Dynamic images..?

Dynamic images..?

Kent Johnson

Hi all,

I'm trying to run the Crystal Report samples on Visual Studio .Net.
Does anyone know how to deal with this?
Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path
"dynamic_images" is denied.
granting access rights to the resource
to the ASP.NET request identity. ASP.NET has a base process identity
(typically {MACHINE}\ASPNET on IIS 5 or
Network Service on IIS 6) that is used if the application is not
impersonating.
If the application is impersonating via <identity impersonate="true"/>, the
identity will be the anonymous user
(typically IUSR_MACHINENAME) or the authenticated request user.

I have set the security for the sites to 'Allow anonymous login' (IIS6) for
IUSR_MACHINENAME. And the IUSR_MACHINENAME is also part of the
Administrators group.

/Kent J.