Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > addfulltrust

addfulltrust

nicho

I want to add my dll to the fulltrust list.
But before my dll could be strongname, I must make sure
that all libraries are strongname(for example,
kernel32.dll). What can I do if other libs are not
strongname?

Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\)

Basically, you can either strong name the dependent assemblies or not use
them.

Note that this only applies to managed assemblies that you reference.
Kernel32.dll (which you mentioned) isn't a .NET assembly nor is it a COM
object that you might have an interop wrapper assembly for, so you would
likely only be calling that via P/Invoke.

Note that you will need to apply the AllowPartiallyTrustedCallersAttribute
to your assembly if you plan to call it from any partially trusted code.

HTH,

Joe K.

news:24f1001c38d4b$e37ba260$(E-Mail Removed)...