Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > reading client's registry

reading client's registry

Jason B

Is there a way to read the client's registry through asp.net? Specifically,
I want to be able to determine if a certain version of Office is installed
so I know if they will have Office Web Components.

Jason