Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Access Denied and Impersonation

Access Denied and Impersonation

Petr PALAS

Hi,

I need to use impersonation in in my ASP.NET applicaiton. But when I set it
to "true" in the Web.config file, the "Access Denied" message appears. I
guess I need to set permissions for the Domain Users group on some folder -
but which one?

I tried: application folder, Windows\Microsoft.NET (incl. subfolders) as
well as C:\Documents and Settings\ASPUSER (this account is a replacement of
the ASPNET user and has "Act as part of the operating system") rights.

I guess it stopped to work after installing of some security fix but I can't
find more information anywhere

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Petr PALAS