Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > I had surgery, it's XhArD's fault...

I had surgery, it's XhArD's fault...

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

I'm sorry, but it was just so tempting! Me being the 5up35 1337 H4x0r that I am, I just couldn't pass it up

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

yer u better think about what u have done u 5up35 1337 H4x0r , "otherwise u going straight to hell and u die"

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Nah, cos he can't be scapegoat then

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

How do you know? Maybve I am SO 5up35 1337 that I can **** you all off from beyond the grave! MUAHAHAHAHA!.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

now ur taking it too far...

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

My computer freaked out yesterday do. I was playing this cheap-o game I bought, imported from somewhere, the English is worse than Unholy's.. Anyway, I'm in an online race and it's loading the next match and all of the sudden I get some error with my video (ATI of course) and it crashes and I'm in 320x200 16 color mode and have to reboot. So... It's XhArD's fault that it happened but it's ATI's fault that their stuff SUCKS!
Al, doing a little better every day bro.

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Cool, so it's not all my fault? What game was it? Is it street racing, racing simulator or drag racing?

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

It's a weird combo of racing, sorta street, you can make yer own tracks. The game's called TrackMania Sunrise. by Nadeo. It's not real good in the racing physics department, totally arcade there.

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Ahh, that one. I think Unholy had a demo of it or something. Never seen it, but I can't stand unrealistic racing games. Only exceptions are the Need For Speed games because they are the only games where you have such a broad expanse of mods and all that crap. Even though the physics suck something chronic, I like being able to build a Tuner car

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Same here dude... This one doesn't have much in the way of car modifying, but the tracks can be created so that saves it from the junk pile.