Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > How to get Users real account name

How to get Users real account name

Mike Dando

I have a web service which uses Windows Intergrated Authentication.
When I interrogate the name of the 'connected' user it returns ASPNET
How can i get the account name as specified by the calling client?

Thanks,
Mike.