Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Error when opening project: acct not in VSDev group

Error when opening project: acct not in VSDev group

Chad

Sorry, I'm a newbie to the Dot Net world.

I've been downloading web application samples from the Internet to help me
learn, but when I use Visual Studio 2003 to open SOME of the projects, I get
the error

"The current user is not a member of the VS Developers group on the web
server computer"

Question: WHO is the current user?

I am able to opne some projects but not others. Is there user infrmation
somewhere in the project that I am tring to open?

Any help is much appreciated!
Chad

Chad

I want to add a point:

I signed onto the computer using an administrator account.

news:bjaj7u$db4$(E-Mail Removed)...