Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Windows Auth, MUST change password

Windows Auth, MUST change password

Rich

If a user's password expires or an admin otherwise set the "user must change
password" flag it appears that a user can no longer access the web site.

Is this by design? This means I cannot enforce a password expiration policy
for web site users. Bummer! Are there any IIS metabase settings that could
be of help here?

Thanks
Rich

Rich