Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Unable to debug ASP.NET Application (Urgent)

Unable to debug ASP.NET Application (Urgent)

=?Utf-8?B?TmFyZXNoIFNoYXJtYQ==?=

I have Windows XP and VS.NET installed on my machine. Also the ASPNET account is made part of the Debugging usres and Administrators group. Even then when I try to run my application in debug mode it says :
"Unable to start debugging on Web Server. You do not have permissions to debug the server.

Any help in this will be appreciate

Naresh

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Unfortunately there are many things that can cause debugging to break.
But the good news is virtually every potential problem is documented along
with the solutions here:

and
http://www.gotdotnet.com/team/csharp...erproblems.doc

--