Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > IIS settings + Dot Net + Network share

IIS settings + Dot Net + Network share

Platino

Hi,
Good Morning! guys. I am developing a DOT NEt
application, using windows 2000 Professional, Dot net
FrameWork 1.1. In my localhost Setting on the Home
Directory Tab page, I select the second option "A share
located on another computer". I have given full access to
the shared folder on the network to my Domain USER
Account. When i run a DOT NET application it say i do not
have sufficient permissions to run the application. Also
my ASP page runs fine.
Does anyone have any idea about the settings, Pls
suggest me a way out.

Thanx
Platino