Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > worker process aspnet_wp.exe identity

worker process aspnet_wp.exe identity

Calvin

If the woker process is configured to be run under username="machine" in
machine.config and impersonate=true under web.config, will the impersonated
account be used to run the worker process or just the thread only?

Chris Jackson

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...SecNetAP05.asp

--
Chris Jackson