Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Forms Authentication

Forms Authentication

Gustavo Mateus

I'm beggining to migrate one of my asp apps to asp.net but i'm stuck at
some security issues.
My asp application has a custom made auth method (roles, permissions, ip
deny, etc) and I'm thinking to mantain the same base on .net, but I
don't know why, i'm not feeling safe with the FORMS Authentication.

My question is:

Is it fully secure for me to build my entire application based on this
Authentication?

PS. Windows and passport do not combine with the hosting server.