Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Setting up a Development Environment

Setting up a Development Environment

Jack

Hello,

I am trying to setup a development environment between two
machines in a "workgroup" network configuration. Both
machines have IIS installed. One machine is XP - the other
is Windows 2000. I can create projects/webs locally using
Visual Studio but cannot get the second machine to connect
to the newly created web. The Web Permissions menu option
under the "Project/Web Project" menu option in Visual
Studio is grayed out.

Any direction you could provide would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Jack