Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > How to access to SQL with Integrated Security from ASP.Net app

How to access to SQL with Integrated Security from ASP.Net app

Davide Bedin

I'm trying to use impersonation for a specific account in order to access
SQL with Integrated Security

This account is member of the domain users and has access to the SQL
database.
The <process model> in machine.config on the server is SYSTEM so I suppose
it has sufficient rights to impersonate a user.

When I try to access the application I get an UnauthorizedAccessException
telling that the user hasn't access to
C:\winnt\Microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\tempora ry asp.net files\control
codes\5753d30e\430de296\hash.web is denied.

Have I to set any special right to the user I'm impersonating in order to
use the application? If I impersonate a user that is member of the domain
administrators group everything works fine, obviously.

Thanks in advance,
Davide Bedin