Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Acces denied when creating an instance of outlook

Acces denied when creating an instance of outlook

cathy

hi everyone

I want to access the outlook from my webpage to be able
to read the messages in the inbox.

when first I try to create an instance of the Outlook
i get the error "Access Denied".

this is my syntax
Dim oApp As Outlook.Application = New Outlook.Application
()

I gave the ASPNET user, full control over my C drive and
I still get the error.
What do I need to do?

Any help will be great

Thanks.