Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > client certificate

client certificate

Luca Caruso

Hi, I have this problem:

I use windows 2003 iis6 and framework. I installed some web service with
client certification required but if i ask the asmx page from a client of
the same domain the browser require me to choose my certificate, when i
repeat the same request from a client of another domain it answer 403.7
without ask me to choose my certificate.

why?
thank you