Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > session IDS

session IDS

Amir Ghezelbash

Hi every one I need help with session ids
I want keep track of my users online who are ordering, I want to use
session id to assign them unique ids now when I use cookie less sessions
ids I get something like this

http://www.blah.com/orders/(lakdf323...432)order.aspx
My question is how I can change this to a format like this

http://www.blah.com/orders/order.asp...df323124342432

I donít want nor HAVE to use cookie less sessions id, I just want to be
able to assignee each user an unique id and pass that id within the link

Can someone help me please?
Thanks you

---
Best Regards
Amir

George Ter-Saakov

Not sure what your problem is.

Session object has a SessionID property. Will it work for you?

George.

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...