Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > asp.net on mobile devices

asp.net on mobile devices

ABCL

Hi,
we have a asp.net web application running publicly. Our users wants
to browse this application on the Modible devices. What should we do
for that?what are the different kinds of way to implement it on
mobile devices

The functrinality will be the same.
Do we need to develop User interface only?
I appreciate you.

Thanks

Marc

"ABCL" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

> Do we need to develop User interface only?

No. It's mostly more work then just changing the user interface. Or you
really must have the business logic et cetera in a separate layer. Then you
could copy some code to the mobile asp.net application. That's was my first
thought too when I heard about mobile asp.net 'why can't I just use asp.net
with a different user interface layer, why must I even use a special
platform??'.