Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > advantages of using C# on Windows Mobile Development over Java

advantages of using C# on Windows Mobile Development over Java

Pankaj Jain

Can any one tell me list of advantages of using C# on Windows Mobile
Development over Java

Regards
Pankaj Jain

Duncan McC

In article <##(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
says...
> Can any one tell me list of advantages of using C# on Windows Mobile
> Development over Java

Speed the app runs at, easy to program/use.

--
Duncan