Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Any language or Tools or framework for mobile development that is supported by all Mobile Platforms

Any language or Tools or framework for mobile development that is supported by all Mobile Platforms

Pankaj Jain

Hi All,

I just want to know is there any language or Tools or framework for mobile
development that is supported by all Mobile Platforms (Windows Mobile,Linux
,Palm ,Brew ,Symbian ,Blackberry ,iPhone)

Regards,
Pankaj Jain

Duncan McC

says...
> Hi All,
>
> I just want to know is there any language or Tools or framework for mobile
> development that is supported by all Mobile Platforms (Windows Mobile,Linux
> ,Palm ,Brew ,Symbian ,Blackberry ,iPhone)

Java?

--
Duncan