Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > RedirectToMobilePage in MobileBaseControl

RedirectToMobilePage in MobileBaseControl

rwoo_98@yahoo.com

I am in the process of updating a mobile web application from 1.1 to
2.0. The application uses a MobileBaseControl that contains the
footer on the mobile page. Basically it contains links to home,
logout, etc...
The link event does the following:

MobilePage mpage = new MobilePage();

mpage.RedirectToMobilePage(somepage, false);

Under 1.1 it was working fine. However under 2.0 I get the error:
Response is not available in this context.

I saw some other posting about using
this.RedirectToMobilePage(somepage, false). However since this class
inherits from MobileBaseControl, I can't do that.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Roger