Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Mobile Web Forms - How To Create

Mobile Web Forms - How To Create

Bill

Can anyone get me started... How can I create a web project using Visual
Studio 2008 and add Mobile Web Forms so I can target cell phone browsers.

Does anyone have a simple "hello world" example project or give me step by
step instructions to create one?

Thanks in advance
--
Bill