Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Help!!

Help!!

arnie

Hi
I am working on asp .net 2.0 mobile web application in which there is
an objectlist mobile web control. The objectlist control is inside a
panel web control whose Paginate property is set to true. Also i have
given a numeric value say (5) to ItemsPerPage property of objectlist
control so as to show 5 items per page along with Previous and Next
links appearing at the bottom. My problem is that when i click on next
link to go to next page the other contents on the form like some
images and links gets lost
How it can be maintained? In simple words just like the topics page of
the vbcity forum for any section [vb .net/c# etc] where pagination is
being used but the contents at the top,left,bottom,right are
maintained. The very same thing i have to provide in my mobile web
form page
As i am working afresh on mobile web applications so no idea regarding
this.
Thanks
Arnieterm

Anoop

Hi, i m also facing the same prb, did you get the solution to this prb.
help on this.

Thx