Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Javascript Error in Objectlist Control on Blackberry Device

Javascript Error in Objectlist Control on Blackberry Device

Mark Gialo

Hello Fellow Developers,

I have recently experienced a wierd issue I am having trouble with.

My Mobile Application uses Objectlist Controls, and recently the Link column
in the Objeclist when clicked throws a Javascript Error. All links on my
mobile form work properly with the exception of my embedded Objectlist
Control Links.

One other note: the Objectlist works perfectly when delivered on the
desktop. Only the Blackberry is choking. It seems that a recent patch that
was put on the server of my hosting company has triggered this issue, as the
Blackberry always worked fine in the past. All my Browser settings on the
Blackberry are perfect.

Any guidance is most appreciated.