Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > WAP Phones - Mobile Web Pages in .NET 2

WAP Phones - Mobile Web Pages in .NET 2

Duncan Allen

Hi,

I'm trying to create some mobile web pages to access via a WAP phone in
VS2005 SP1.

My problem is that when I try to add a Mobile Web Page it does not appear as
an option in the 'Visual Studio installed templates' and using a normal Web
Form does not give me access to the mobile controls.

What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks.

me

Creating an ASP.NET Mobile Web Application:

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...37(VS.71).aspx