Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Smart device, .NET and... Flash

Smart device, .NET and... Flash

Carlos Sosa Albert

Hi guys,

I have a Flash (SWF) application that is intended to work in Smart devices.

Is there a way to embed/include/call this .SWF from within .NET, so I can
run it as a full screen application? (.NET wold be working only as a kind of
"wraper").

We used to work with MDM Zinc (http://www.multidmedia.com/), but this guys
aren't updating the software anymore. ~>
So I'm looking for a solution that can be maintained and updated by
ourselves...

Any help or ideas will gonna be very welcome!

Carlos Sosa Albert

Sorry... I just realized I posted in the wrong group.

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...