Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Newbie problems with emulator

Newbie problems with emulator

news.microsoft.com

I am creating my first Mobile app. It is a asp.net app running on my
localhost. I have my SmartPhone emulator up and running and my activeSync
is connected. I am able to go to a web site on the emulator and browse any
site. when I try to run my app through the browser window on the phone, I
get the following message.

Your internet connection is not configured properly. Please verify your
settings in data connections.

I would have thought that I wouldn't be able to go out to a web site on the
emulator if the connection is not properly configured. Any suggestions?

Bill