Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Setup/CAB Problem

Setup/CAB Problem

AndyBrew

Hi

We have a Compact Framework 2.0 application that is updateable via web
server which works very well, however the problem I have is that the CAB file
created within VS2005 appears to remove everything within the installation
directory, including my SQL database???

Is there anyway that I can make the CAB file only replace the files I wish
to update, and leave any existing files in place???

Many thanks

Andy