Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Guidance on uploading an image from a mobile device or phone

Guidance on uploading an image from a mobile device or phone

Scanner2001

I am researching uploading an image from a mobile device or cell phone, such
as a user takes a picture with his/her cell phone, then uploads it to a web
site. Can anyone give some direction on where to read about this,
suggestions on where start, etc? I can use any .Net framework, 1.1, 2.0, or
3.0 to do this. The site to upload to will have the .Net framework 2 on the
server already.
Thanks,
Jeff

zahra

I m having the same probelm. have u got any solution