Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Mobile 5.0 Browser can't display tables?

Mobile 5.0 Browser can't display tables?

bdtmike

I wrote my first mobile web app in Visual Studio 2005. Looked great
in IE 6.0
However, when I used it on my Motorola Q (Mobile 5.0), it looked
terrible.

I created just a test HTML file with just one simple table: 3 columns,
3 rows, no formatting. The mobile web browser couldn't format the
data into columns.

What gives?

Anyone else have this problem?