Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > IIS error when creating subscriber from SQL Compact Edition from the mobile device

IIS error when creating subscriber from SQL Compact Edition from the mobile device

WDS

This is my first time setting up replication and i used the following
tutorial:

However when trying to create the subscriptions in managment studio from
mobile to sql server I keep getting the following error:

- Synchronizing Data (Error)

Messages

An error has occurred on the computer running IIS. Try restarting the IIS
server.

HRESULT 0x80070057 (28022)

The operation could not be completed.

When I make a RDA pull operation from the mobile device I get exactly the
same error. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Jennyfer Barco