Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > How to fetch style information from StyleSheet?

How to fetch style information from StyleSheet?

Jamie

I have some code, in an adapter, that attempts to fetch the style
information for each control on a mobile form. I believe the first few
steps are successful... evaluate StyleReference to get the style name
and fetch StyleSheet object in the page. But, when the code loops
through the Styles in the StyleSheet to try to find one with the name
that was in the StyleReference, there seem to be no values in the
various style properties, such as Name.

So, does anyone know how to get programmatic access to a style that is
named in a control's StyleReference property?