Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Selectionlist - How to Change the Initial Value

Selectionlist - How to Change the Initial Value

Mark Gialo

I am programatically creating a SelectionList Object within a Panel Control.

How can I override the default "selected items" verbiage to be more
applicable to my application?

Jay

"Mark Gialo" wrote:

> I am programatically creating a SelectionList Object within a Panel Control.
>
> How can I override the default "selected items" verbiage to be more
> applicable to my application?

You can use listitemname.selecteditem=index_value or name to customize your
selection