Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > RegistryGetDWORD does not compile

RegistryGetDWORD does not compile

Don_

In my Windows Mobile C# application, I tried to use the code example from
the source below to do a RegsitryGetDWORD.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...rygetdword.asp

But I am omitting something. My compile result says, "The name
'RegistryGetDWORD' does not exist in the current context."

What is happening here?