Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Image Button when clicked displays cross-hairs

Image Button when clicked displays cross-hairs

rajmgopal

Hi All,
I have an issue with the Samsung I607 device that has the following
user agent

User-Agent:SAMSUNG-SGH-I607/I607FG1 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01;
Windows CE; Smartphone; 320x240) UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0

I have a image button on the page. When I click on the button, it
displays a "Cross-Hair" on the image. The submit action only works when
I click the button twice.

I am using a Command control as a Submit button.

Any thoughts on why this might be happening and suggestions to fix it?

Thanks in advance
Regards
Raj