Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Implementing SSL

Implementing SSL

Florent

Hi,

I would like to implement SSL on an existing mobile site (mobile controls
1.1 & DU4).

As not all of the targeted browsers are supporting SSL, I would like to
detect SSL capability while rendering and thus build a dynamic link control
that renders http or https accordingly.

Do you have an idea on how to do this ?

Thanks in advance.

Florent

Jay

Please deploy all you Mobile Applications in the secure server. Is it make
sense to you.

implementing SSl in jsp ami Java 4 10-14-2008 03:54 AM
Could not start Debugger after implementing SSL =?Utf-8?B?YW5vb3A=?= ASP .Net 0 12-18-2006 05:54 AM
SSL with backend SSL on CSS 11500 Olivier PELERIN Cisco 0 08-30-2004 08:30 PM
How to imbed non-SSL links within SSL pages without using code CW ASP .Net 2 05-02-2004 01:40 PM
From non-ssl area to ssl ara with a virtual href path? 620 ASP .Net 2 01-06-2004 09:58 PM

Advertisments