Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > applying CSS using Custom Attributes

applying CSS using Custom Attributes

Michele

ASP.NET 1.1
Hello i'm Michele Sacchi, i'm trying to use the WebConfig <mobileControls
allowCustomAttributes="true"/> in order to use the "CssLocation" attribute in
my WebMobileForm e "cssclass" in my webmobilecontrols. The Result is the the
style is not applyed.
I have also downloaded the Microsoft example
http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/boo...anion/6709.asp (chapter 8, project
CSSExample) that anyone can quickly test but it doesn't work (in my XP
Machine)