Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Use Objectlist

Use Objectlist

Taoge

I have ObjectList which I want to show 2 columns, and I bind 2 columns to
it. But when I try to view, it only hav one column at start, and when you
are clicking on it, then ObjectList expands to 2 columns. How to let
ObjectList show 2 columns at first ( no need to click it).

Thanks

Taoge

I know how to do it now, thanks

"Taoge" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have ObjectList which I want to show 2 columns, and I bind 2 columns to
>it. But when I try to view, it only hav one column at start, and when you
>are clicking on it, then ObjectList expands to 2 columns. How to let
>ObjectList show 2 columns at first ( no need to click it).
>
> Thanks

JL

Please post the answer here...