Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Connecting to a database

Connecting to a database

john

I am developing a .NET application on an Intermec 700 Series Tablet PC. It
is running Windows CE. We need to connect to an Oracle 9i database from this
application. What do we need in order to acheive this?