Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > ASP.NET, Windows Mobile 5, disconnected clients

ASP.NET, Windows Mobile 5, disconnected clients

PhilipH

If I write an ASP.NET web application for a mobile device, is it possible to
still use my application when the device is not connected to a network or the
internet??

Thanks.

Jesse Houwing

PhilipH wrote:
> If I write an ASP.NET web application for a mobile device, is it possible to
> still use my application when the device is not connected to a network or the
> internet??
>
> Thanks.

No this will not be possible, as with all web applications no data is
actually stored on the client, except for cache.

Jesse

PhilipH

Thanks, that is what I suspected.