Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > First Mobile Web App

First Mobile Web App

JB

Hi,

I want to create a mobile web app - simple - one form with a list of
say 3 words - then navigate to this from my mobile.

Some questions:

1. Can you point me to a good tutorial.

2. What constitutes a smartphone - is my siemens k700i a smartphone for
instance.

3. Why is there no templates in VS2005 for mobile web apps. What to do?

Cheers,
jb