Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Mobile web page using upload

Mobile web page using upload

peter.furby@scriptserver.com

Hi, could anyone help me on this. I have searched google but without
luck. I am creating a mobile web application targeting cell phones with
xhtml support.

Does anyone know how to implement file upload from a mobile web page.
In visual studion there seems to be no real support for a mobile
fileupload control. When I test it on emulators I can get it to work,
but not with a real phone (SonyEricsson K600i).
Is browserCaps in the web config somehow involved?

Thanks/

Nemisis

> Hi, could anyone help me on this. I have searched google but without
> luck. I am creating a mobile web application targeting cell phones with
> xhtml support.
>
> Does anyone know how to implement file upload from a mobile web page.
> In visual studion there seems to be no real support for a mobile
> fileupload control. When I test it on emulators I can get it to work,
> but not with a real phone (SonyEricsson K600i).
> Is browserCaps in the web config somehow involved?
>
> Thanks/

Hi,

I too am having the same problem, i am creating a application to be
used on a PDA. I have searched google and left forum message but had
no replies yet.

I can get it too work using the normal asp.net controls, but when i
attach my upload page to my master page, it doesnt pick up the file.
But without the master page it is fine.

Let me know if you find out anything, as i am getting feed up of
waiting for replies. lol

Cheers