Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Windows Mobile 5.0 Managed Development

Windows Mobile 5.0 Managed Development

JS

OK, I have Visual Studio 2005, WM5 Smart Phone SDK installed, and I can
develop applications for my Cingular 8125(KJAM) phone. I have updated the
phone to Compact 2.0. But here is my question. Sounds pretty dumb, but I
want to place a label, textbox, and a login button on first form. Where is
the "BUTTON" control???? Am I totally lost here? In Pocket PC 2003, there
was a button, but WM5.0, not button????

This is probably because "most" smartphones don't have touch screens. I
believe you will need the Windows Mobile 5.0 SDK for Pocket PC to get the
button

Best regards,
Kenneth

"JS" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i melding