Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Customize munged URL or dynamicly create Session

Customize munged URL or dynamicly create Session

Lionel LASKE

Hi,

I'm working on a Mobile Webform application for an i-mode terminal.
Because i-mode terminals don't support cookie we need to use a cookieless
session.
With a cookieless session, the .NET Framework 1.1 do a redirect to generate
a munched URL so if the initial page is:

http://servername/virtualdirectory/page.aspx

..NET Framework do a redirect on:

http://servername/(SessionId)/virtua...tory/page.aspx

Unfortunatly, our web server use an ISAPI filter to forbid all access on
other directory than "/virtualdirectory".
So, the redirect on "/(SessionId)" doesn't work. Bad news: because the ISAPI
filter is a third-party component, there's nothing we can do against that
feature.

My questions are:
- Is there a way to change the munched url to
"http://servername/virtualdirectory/page.aspx?sessionId=(SessionId)" ?
- Is there a way to dynamicly create a Session object, i.e. something like a
method CreateSessionFromSessionId()

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Lionel.