Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Creating an asp.net mobile web application

Creating an asp.net mobile web application

Mark A. Serva

Hi all--

I am just getting started with ASP.NET Mobile web apps using VS2005. The
tutorial I have provides directions for creating such a project, but the
template for ASP.NET Mobile Web apps is not listed as an available template
in my New Project Window. Any idea what software I might be missing?

Thanks.

Mark Serva
University of Delaware

Bernard

Hello Mark,

I am in the same situation as you. I have just installed VS Studio 2005 and
I cannot follow the tutorial due to missing components in VS Studio 2005. I
will be watching this thread for the solution.
--
Bernard
University Of Memphis