Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > How would you answer a call then activate bluetooth headset

How would you answer a call then activate bluetooth headset

Kirk I Reiten

Hi,

I hope this is the right news group If not, sorry.

I'm new to MsMoble --

Does anyone know where a snip-it of C++ OR C## is that would answer a
Windows Moble 2005 SmartPhone then make the phone use the bluetooth ear
piece?

Thanks

Kirk

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Kirk,

Thank you for posting.

Regarding on the question you mentioned, I think it's a general windows
mobile/smart device development issue, based on my understanding, it'll be
better to discuss in some general development newsgroups such as VC#,
VB.NET, .NET general or some c++/platform specific newsgroup. As for this
newsgroup, it is mainly address the mobile specific web application
developing using ASP.NET which won't cover much on the device's environment
specific feature.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Community Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
rights.)

Kirk I Reiten

Thanks Steven.

I was looking for a group like that... I'll look again.

Kirk

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Kirk,
>
> Thank you for posting.
>
> Regarding on the question you mentioned, I think it's a general windows
> mobile/smart device development issue, based on my understanding, it'll be
> better to discuss in some general development newsgroups such as VC#,
> VB.NET, .NET general or some c++/platform specific newsgroup. As for this
> newsgroup, it is mainly address the mobile specific web application
> developing using ASP.NET which won't cover much on the device's
> environment
> specific feature.
>
> Thanks for your understanding.
>
> Regards,
>
> Steven Cheng
> Microsoft Online Community Support

> rights.

> rights.)

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Thanks for your understanding.

If you have any ASP.NET web specific development question, please feel free
to post here.